K2D Strategies is a growing fundraising agency that holistically approaches direct response through a channel-agnostic lens. Our company culture is focused on collaboration, empathy, curiosity, and trust, and our clients are changing the world through political discourse, social action, cultural shifts, and so much more. The Account Executive serves as the direct link between K2D and our clients, serving as a primary point of contact and providing ongoing support and relationship management.
- Five years of nonprofit membership/fundraising direct response experience (direct mail or digital account management)
- Advanced copywriting/editing knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills (especially with clients – but also with partner agencies, freelance creative partners, and your colleagues!)
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow up on questions and inquiries from clients and colleagues
- Ability to build lasting professional relationships with clients
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D Strategies but, some of the core responsibilities include:
- Managing multi-channel campaigns for multiple clients, ensuring campaigns are completed on time and within budget
- Leading production/account managers and creative resources in the development and execution of campaigns
- Assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of fundraising campaigns
- Communicating industry trends to clients
- Building trusting, respectful and collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- Creating presentations for quarterly business reviews and leading meetings
- Participating in webinars, and attend conferences/workshops to expand your skills
At K2D, we respect and celebrate our differences and know that employees with varied life experiences, backgrounds, and skills make us a stronger company and a great place to work. In exchange for your skills, experience, and unique perspective, K2D Strategies offers a competitive salary, employer-sponsored health insurance and retirement benefits, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place. We aren’t shy about saying our team is the best in the business and we wonder if you might be the perfect new teammate!
Want to learn more? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.