Do you have experience managing direct response campaigns for multiple clients and building respectful relationships with clients and colleagues? Then you might be the perfect new teammate!
Our company culture is focused on collaboration, empathy, curiosity, and trust – and our clients are changing the world through political discourse, social action, culture shift and so much more. The Account Manager supports our clients and teams through the execution and coordination of all direct response fundraising strategies, including the day-to-day deliverables.
- 2+ years relevant project management experience
- Basic copywriting/editing knowledge
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Stellar project management skills (creating and managing schedules, copy/creative/approval trafficking)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral with the ability to effectively present information, respond and follow-up on questions and inquiries from clients and colleagues
- Proficiency in MS Office – particularly Excel
- Able to effectively manage time and adhere to deadlines
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D but, some of the core responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage schedules for direct mail and digital projects
- Translate strategy briefs into creative instructions for writers and graphic designers and production specifications for implementation
- Traffic copy and art and signing off on production approvals
- Create meeting agendas
- Reconcile costs and approve invoices
- Participate in webinars, attend conferences/workshops to expand your skills
At K2D Strategies, we respect and celebrate our differences and know that employees with varied life experiences, backgrounds and skills make us a stronger company and a great place to work. In exchange for your skills, experience, and unique perspective, K2D Strategies offers a competitive salary, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place.
Want to learn more? Send us a resume email@example.com