K2D Strategies is a growing fundraising agency that holistically approaches direct response
through a channel-agnostic lens. Our company culture is focused on collaboration, empathy,
curiosity, and trust, and our clients are changing the world in Washington, DC, and across the
country through political discourse, social action, culture shift, and so much
more. The Digital Account Executive serves as the direct link between K2D and our clients,
serving as a primary point of contact and providing ongoing support and relationship
Are you a great project manager? Do you love email, social media, website optimization for
fundraising and engagement? Read on!
- Five years of digital direct response experience (email, social media, website optimization for fundraising and engagement), including three years in an agency environment
- Experience with, or a strong understanding of online constituent relationship
management systems (eCRM) for nonprofits such as Convio/Blackbaud, Engaging
Networks, EveryAction, and Salesforce; content management systems such as WordPress
(open source and proprietary CMS); email marketing systems; and HTML, CSS, and other
web development tools.
- Familiarity with Facebook advertising, Google Grant management, SEO/SEM
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent client management skills
There is no such thing as a typical day (or week) at K2D Strategies but, some of the core
- Creating and directing strategies for digital campaigns for multiple clients
- Integrating online and offline strategies as appropriate
- Leading and participating in internal and client meetings
- Assessing and reporting on the effectiveness of fundraising and engagement campaigns
- Communicating industry trends to clients
- Building trusting, respectful and collaborative relationships with clients and colleagues
- Participating in webinars, attend conferences/workshops to expand your skills
At K2D, we respect and celebrate our differences and know that employees with varied life
experiences, backgrounds and skills make us a stronger company and a great place to work. In
exchange for your skills, experience, and unique perspective, K2D Strategies offers employer-sponsored health insurance and retirement benefits, employer-paid life insurance and short term disability, flexible work hours, generous time off, and the opportunity to make the world a better place.
We aren’t shy about saying our team is the best in the business, and we wonder if you might be the perfect new teammate! Our budget for this position starts at $70,000. Want to learn more?
Want to learn more? Apply below and make sure to attach your resume.